In life, many places will produce some garbage, and in household life, there are many types of garbage, so we will put trash cans in the living room, kitchen and other places to facilitate the storage of garbage. However, many people don't know how to deal with the placement of trash cans.
Ⅰ. Under-counter cabinet storage waste material dustbin
1. The kitchen area is small, put the trash can under the cabinet, use the space under the sink for placing the waste material dustbin, and close the cabinet door. Beautiful and generous, reject the embarrassment of the trash can being exposed.
2. For example, the space under the washbasin, the height and space of the trash can are just right; in order to avoid soiling the bottom of the cabinet, a base can be added under the trash can.
3. Hang a few small storage boxes next to it, and you can also put the replacement garbage bags on it; if you put a few more, you can also sort the garbage. Benefits of trash can are shown in details of our daily life.
Ⅱ. Rail-type storage waste material dustbin
1. We know that this approach not only saves space, but also is very convenient to use, just pull it out gently when needed.
2. The same guide rail type can also be used for garbage sorting.
Ⅲ. The dust bin for kitchen and the chopping board can be stored together
1. A free-standing chopping board, with a trash bin underneath, directly throw away the cut out residues.
2. The chopping board and kitchen trash can hidden in the cabinet are beautifully stored and easy to use.
3. Cutting board, vegetable washing basin and trash can are integrated, with powerful storage function.
Ⅳ. The hanging storage waste material dustbin
1. Hang the shelf on the door when cooking. In this way, it does not take up any space, and the bags brought back from the vegetable farm can be fully utilized. The height is also suitable, so there is no need to bend over.
2. This kind of plastic bracket is suitable for plastic bags of various sizes. The disadvantage of this method is that if there are holes in the trash can bag, the trash will be exposed, and it must be cleaned up immediately after cooking.
3. Although the trash can is inconspicuous, it greatly facilitates our lives. The design of the trash can has different shapes and functions according to different environments. The design of the kitchen trash can is very clever. Users throw in trash from above. When the trash is full, there is no need to dump it.
You can open the small drawer below to get rid of the garbage, which saves manpower and time. At the same time, the design of the trash can is very in line with the overall atmosphere, stylish and beautiful.
Ⅴ. How big is the kitchen waste material dustbin
1. The size of the pedal waste bin kitchen cannot be too big or too small. If it is too small, it will not hold the garbage of the day. If it is too large, the kitchen will not have such a large place to put it. Therefore, the size of the kitchen trash can should be controlled at about 6L.
2. If you have food waste treatment equipment at home, you don't need a trash can. Furthermore, it is recommended that the smaller the better, based on the principle of not occupying space. Because there are many perishable things such as peeled melons and peels in the trash bins in general kitchens, it is recommended to dispose of them on the same day.
Ⅵ. The selection of household waste material dustbin
1. Try to choose stainless steel and bamboo woven materials. Nowadays, some trash cans on the market may contain some radioactive substances or harmful volatile substances because the source of plastic materials is unknown. There are certain health risks, but stainless steel and bamboo woven materials are not only rare. This kind of problem is also easy to clean; in addition, a smaller trash can can encourage people to take out the trash frequently and shorten the time for germs to breed.
2. It is enough to have two trash cans in the home. There are too many trash cans to occupy space and increase the proportion of pollution. Generally, you can put one in the kitchen and living room.
If the toilet has a better flushing function, the toilet paper can be washed away directly with toilet water, and there is no need to put it in the trash can. If it is really inconvenient, you can put a small trash can with a lid.