Steel wood trash can bins belong to outdoor trash bins. They are a public facility used to store garbage and waste. They are often placed in outdoor public places such as parks, communities, schools, streets, and so on, to protect the public environment, and maintain our city clean and tidy. It is an environmentally friendly product ubiquitous in our life.
Steel wood trash can bin normally has two types, single-barrel, and double-barrels. The following is an introduction to the production of steel wood trash can bin:
1. Cut and bend with metal steel plate.
2. Carry out cutting and welding according to their respective characteristics, and carry out some adjustment procedures.
3. Polishing the product to remove dust, and then go through pickling, sandblasting, and electrostatic spraying.
Wooden strip part:
1. Cut the logs into the required specifications and then go through dry treatment (natural drying or steam drying).
2. Then a series of post-processes are carried out to ensure the flatness of the chair strips. After that, the paint can be processed.
3. After spraying the wood several times with the primer, sand it to remove the burrs on the wood surface, and then spray the paint.
1. Made of high-quality galvanized thin iron sheet.
2. Put the thin iron sheet of a specific size on the punching machine for punching.
3. Take samples for inspection by sampling inspection.
Guangzhou Max Metal Product Factory has cooperated with many international projects. Our products are widely used in public places such as municipalities, parks, attractions, shopping centers, etc. Our products are all of high quality. If you want to buy a steel wood trash can bin, please feel free to contact us.