Public rubbish bins are environmental protection facilities that are inseparable from cities. They are used and contain waste and garbage. They are usually placed in parks, communities, schools, and other outdoor public places. It plays a role in protecting the public environment and has made outstanding contributions to the cleanliness of the city. Today Max will introduce you to the box body and inner liner of public rubbish bins.
(1) It is formed by bending steel plate.
(2) Carry out cutting and welding according to their respective characteristics, and carry out some adjustment procedures.
(3) Pickling, sandblasting and electrostatic spraying are carried out after the product is polished and dusted.
(4) The specifications and drying treatment (natural drying or steam drying) required to open the logs into chair strips
(5) Then carry out a series of post-processes to ensure the flatness of the chair strips before the paint treatment can be carried out.
(6) After spraying the wood several times with the primer, sand it to remove the burrs on the surface of the wood, and then spray the paint.
(1) Made of high-quality galvanized thin iron sheet.
(2) Put the thin iron sheet of specific size on the punching machine for punching.
(3) Take samples for inspection by sampling inspection.
In the case of public rubbish bins in public facilities, some of the trash cans that have been used for a long time are in dilapidated condition, either missing the lid or broken. What's slightly better is that the style achievements are dusty. This has beared damage to the image of the city.
Although the main function of public facilities is to make it convenient for the people rather than eye-catching, wouldn't it be better to make the appearance of public facilities livelier and brighter and become a "landscape facility" if conditions permit. Perhaps a slight change can refresh people's mood and add luster to the image of the city.